Instead of me writing an article, I thought it might be time to ask those who read this blog about their church's open source usage. So, in no particular order, here are some questions:
- Does your church use open source software?
- Does it use OSS on Windows, or a full OSS stack (e.g. Linux/*BSD)?
- What open source applications does your church use?
- Does your pastor know he's using OSS?
- If you use OSS other than the usual suspects (Firefox, Thunderbird, etc), then what do you use it for?
At a guess, I'll say that most churches are probably in the "we use Firefox on Windows" category.